Day trading is one of the most common trading strategies. Day traders are active in most financial markets such as stock markets, Forex, commodity markets, and of course cryptocurrency markets. Is day trading right for you? How do day traders make money? Should you do day trading?
The most important rules to consider when trading intraday are:
- Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Avoid any emotion in trading.
- Never forget to take profits and have an exit target in mind before entering a position.
- Make sure you have enough margin in your account to cover all positions.
- Be realistic about your goals and don’t give up if you lose.
- Always adhere to rigorous risk management strategies and continue to develop and hone your skills.
₹1481 • HDFC Bank
|1465||1450||1494||1510||Initiate fresh short positions with a tight stop-loss if the stock fails to move beyond ₹1,494 levels|
₹1424 • Infosys
|1412||1400||1436||1450||Fresh long positions can be initiated with a stiff stop-loss if the stock rebounds up from ₹1,412 levels|
₹209 • ITC
|207||205||211||214||Consider initiating fresh long positions with a fixed stop-loss only if the stock rallies above ₹211 levels|
₹123 • ONGC
|121||118||126||129||Fresh short positions are recommended with a stiff stop-loss if the stock of ONGC declines below ₹121 levels|
₹2182 • Reliance Ind.
|2160||2140||2202||2225||Initiate fresh short positions with a fixed stop-loss only if the stock falls below ₹2,160 levels|
₹432 • SBI
|426||420||436||442||Fresh long positions can be initiated with a tight stop-loss if the stock of SBI climbs above ₹436 levels|
₹3216 • TCS
|3195||3170||3235||3255||Make use of intraday dips to buy the stock of TCS while maintaining a fixed stop-loss at ₹3,195 levels|
15751 • Nifty 50 Futures
|15700||15640||15810||15865||Consider initiating fresh long positions with a tight stop-loss if the contract advances above 15,810 levels|
S1, S2 : Support 1 & 2; R1, R2: Resistance 1 & 2.
Leave a Comment